Franklin Elementary School continues to strive for educational excellence by following the Utah State Core Curriculum and the use of data to drive instructional decisions.
- Teachers meet weekly with their colleagues and administrators in an effort to improve instruction for all students.
- We focus our collaborative efforts on improving literacy, mathematics, and English language development.
- We value a comprehensive educational experience and provide instruction in science, social studies, music, and physical education.
- We work cooperatively with our media and technology departments, to integrate materials into rich and engaging presentations in all content areas.
- Franklin continues to meet state and federal standards by making Adequately Yearly Progress.
- Teachers, staff, and families create a true sense of community by offering opportunities for involvement both during and after school.